Signal Transformation, Analysis and Compression Group
- PhD Students
- MS Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Learning Using Sampling Theory of Graph Signals.
- Wavelet Filter-banks on Graphs.
- Edge-adaptive transforms for efficient depth map coding.
- Application-specific compression
- Distributed Compression for Sensor Networks
- Multi-view video coding
- Error-tolerant compression
- Signal processing for oil field technology, part of CISOFT
- Analysis of network traces
- Analysis and classification of DNA micro-array data (GADA software)
- Ultra-Wideband Radio Communications lab
- Integrated Media Systems Center
- Multimedia compression
- Error Tolerant Computing