Difference between revisions of "Graph Fourier Transform Interactive GUI"
(Created page with '== General Information == This website provides information about the software Graph Fourier Transform Interactive GUI which is developed in Matlab ==Download== Click [http://si…')
Revision as of 15:27, 30 September 2015
This website provides information about the software Graph Fourier Transform Interactive GUI which is developed in Matlab
Click here to download the GFT-IGUI
- The code is written in Matlab(c) version R2014b.
- To install the code, simply unpack the directory in a Matlab folder.
- Before running GFT-IGUI you need to be sure you have installed the GSP ToolBox.
- After that you can create a graph structure using the GSP ToolBox, a gr
1 Sensor network example
% Creating a graph structure using the GSP ToolBox G = gsp_sensor(10, param);
% Defining plot parameters paramplot.show_edges = 1; paramplot.bar = 1; paramplot.vertex_size = 3; paramplot.cp = [0 0 0];
% Defining a signal of the graph G to be analyzed by the GFT N = 10; f = rand(N,1)*20 + 60 + sin([1:N]'/5)*20; GFT_gui(G, f, paramplot)
- This work was supported by CNPq