Graph Fourier Transform Interactive GUI
This website provides information about the software Graph Fourier Transform Interactive GUI which is developed in Matlab
Click here to download the GFT-IGUI
- The code is written in Matlab(c) version R2014b.
- To install the code, simply unpack the directory in a Matlab folder.
- Before running GFT-IGUI you need to be sure you have installed the GSP ToolBox.
- After that you need to do the following:
- create a graph structure using the GSP ToolBox
- create a plot parameters structure
- create a signal to be analyzed, and
- call the GUI
1 Sensor network example
% Creating a graph structure using the GSP ToolBox G = gsp_sensor(10, param); % Defining plot parameters paramplot.show_edges = 1; paramplot.bar = 1; paramplot.vertex_size = 3; paramplot.cp = [0 0 0]; % Defining a signal of the graph G to be analyzed by the GFT N = 10; f = rand(N,1)*20 + 60 + sin([1:N]'/5)*20; % Call the GUI GFT_gui(G, f, paramplot)
2 Community graph example
% Creating the Graph N = 12; param.Nc = 3; G = gsp_community(N); % Creating plot parameters paramplot.show_edges = 1; % Creating the signal f = rand(N,1); % Call the GUI GFT_gui(G, f, paramplot);
- Comments, questions or concerns should be directed to: Diego R. C. Silva (diego at ect dot ufrn dot br)
- This work was supported by CNPq